Friday 27 June 2014

Vintage Bride of the Week Susie - beautiful in 1940s wedding dress 'Bette'

Dear Reader,

I promised a special Bride of the Week, and here she is: Susie, wearing 1940s 'Bette' dress from my Heavenly Collection. 
Real vintage bride Susie in 1940s wedding dress Bette, Heavenly Vintage Brides Blog
Real vintage bride Susie steps from the car, Heavenly Vintage Brides Wedding Blog
Susie wears the dress beautifully, teaming it with a charming mini veil and woodland flowers...
Real vintage bride Susie walks down the aisle, Heavenly Vintage Brides Wedding Blog
Real vintage bride Susie talks with the bridesmaids, Heavenly Vintage Brides Wedding Blog
And thanks, Susie for your kind words...!
"Thank you so much for your fantastic dress designing skills! I knew as soon as I found your website that the Bette dress was for me!
 You made the dress trying on process so relaxed and fun and gave such good advice, it made everything so easy. I didn't go to any other dress shops or designers as I knew I didn't need to! Lots of people complimented me on my dress on the day - your designs are so brilliant. Thank you so much."
Real vintage bride Susie: first dance! Heavenly Vintage Brides Wedding Blog
After featuring the dress on a model at the start of this week, and then indulging in a little Bette Davis inspirational moment, it's lovely to return to what it's really all about: a radiant bride on a perfectly happy day.

Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides

If you like this post, please try
Photography with thanks to Seth Baines