Monday 16 June 2014

What vintage are you...?

Dear Reader,

So I may have nailed my colours to the mast by saying how much I love 1930s dresses. But that's just me... Now how about you? Are you a Downton Abbey darling, a lover of 1950s prom-pretty fashions, or a stylish swinging 1960s girl?
Each style of vintage wedding dresses has so much to offer! Here's a little reminder of some recent posts explaining each era, with lots of beautiful dresses to enjoy. Take a look by clicking on the titles, and see if you have your own favourite decade...

A Guide to Edwardian (1910s and 1920s) wedding dresses

Ahhhh, so many delicious styles to choose from. Think I shall have changed my mind again by tomorrow...!

See you again soon (and don't forget to contact me if you'd like to see my collection in person)

Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides