Friday 8 August 2014

Chloe, so pretty in her 1950s-style lace wedding dress.

Dear Reader,
Today I'd like to share these lovely photos from real vintage bride Chloe...
Chloe was a complete pleasure to work with. And as well as beautiful bride, I was delighted to meet her charming family - mum Sharon, Aunt, and sister Marnie. Together, I think we found Chloe the perfect vintage-style wedding dress...
Chloe looked fabulous in 1950s-inspired Blanche from the Heavenly Collection. She chose the ballerina length with a 3/4 sleeve, trimmed with a silk ribbon and handmade silk rose...
And in Chloe's own words,
" I must say everybody loved and complemented it, especially my now husband :) "
 
Chloe was a lovely client, and we had such fun finding the right dress...
"You honestly made wedding dress shopping an absolute dream, I was always worried before I started that I would feel uncomfortable standing around shops, being put in and taken out of dresses.
But from the moment I met you I instantly felt relaxed. I knew from our first meet back last October that I would not look anywhere else for a wedding dress. I'm very, very pleased to have found you!"
 
Chloe accessorised the dress with pretty Vivienne Westwood Lady Dragon shoes, a neat mini-veil, and bold red bouquet...
Now I'll let Chloe introduce these photos of their happy day... 
"I hope these can show you what a wonderful day we had - and how myself and husband chose perfectly complementing outfits! 
It was like a proper old fashioned wedding day :) Thank you again, I hope to be directing many future brides in your direction."
Happy Days! Have a great weekend, and see you all next week, Heavenlies - when I shall have some more gorgeous real brides to show you.

Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides

If you like this post, why not try...