Saturday 27 September 2014

Vintage Bride of the Week: Stunning Selina in 1940s 'Bette' Wedding Dress

Dear Reader,
Bride of the week is Selina, stunning in 1940s wedding dress Bette from my Heavenly Collection.
Selina has a wonderful figure. And the Bette dress with its lower back suited her so beautifully...
Groom Joe agreed completely. In Selina's words...
"The day was amazing and everything was perfect from start to finish. Joe loved the dress as did the guests and I felt gorgeous in it. I had a lot of comments and questions about who made it. 
 Thank you so much - I hope you're busy making lots of brides as happy as you made me!"
It was a joy to work with Selina - a privilege to dress such a delightful girl. Lucky Joe!
And of course, lucky me! I do love my job and I am very proud of all my Brides. Huge congratulations to Selina and Joe!
Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides

If you like this post, please see