Wednesday 3 December 2014

A word about slips… The perfect support for your vintage wedding dress.

Dear Reader,
Let's talk underwear! In this case, underwear pretty enough to wear on its own…
Believe it or not, this is actually a satin slip, not a vintage wedding dress! So many girls have commented on how pretty it is, so I thought I'd show it off today...
I've worked so hard on creating a great fit and really flattering shape for the slip. It's the perfect foundation layer for my 1930s style wedding dresses, Angel and Butterfly from my Heavenly Collection
Shown here in Blush pink, I also offer this slip dress in Lavender, Latte and Champagne. Other colours such as silver also look beautiful and are possible on request. 
And if you like the gorgeous lace jackets in the pictures, do check back later this week for my feature on choosing a cover-up for your vintage wedding dress.
Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides

If you like this post, please try
How to Accessorise a Vintage Wedding Dress