Wednesday 17 February 2016

1970s vintage wedding dresses on the Paris catwalks...

Dear Reader,
The Paris couture shows for Spring 2016 have just drawn to a close with SO many beautiful wedding dresses. Many designers took vintage wedding fashion as their inspiration. So over the next few posts I'll be picking out some beauties fresh from the Paris couture shows. And I'll also show how you can achieve each catwalk look with the gorgeous original vintage wedding dresses from my London studio.
Beautiful softly pleated skirt on original 1970s boho wedding dress, £695
1970s off–the–shoulder styles are having a major fashion moment right now. Giambattista Valli's Paris catwalk show recently featured many of these. 1970s boho style is always a favourite with fashion bloggers too. Vogue recently featured View From The Top blogger Kate Brien wearing – yes, you guessed – a Valentino 1970s vintage-style dress for her Mexico wedding.
Valentino 1970s style wedding dress
This style is very wearable and looks amazing on a real bride. Just take a look at the three  stunning real brides featured below, each wearing original 1970s boho wedding dresses from my studio... 
One of my gorgeous brides in original 1970s lace wedding dress

1970s cotton lace dress available from my studio, £795
And with their ruffles and floaty styling, 1970s vintage wedding dresses work brilliantly on the wedding dance floor too!
A fabulous bride in one of my original 1970s vintage wedding dresses
Floaty and so pretty: ballerina length 1970s wedding dress, £495 from my studio.
Another beautiful vintage bride in one of my original 1970s wedding dresses
Gorgeous cotton lace 1970s wedding dress, £795 from my London studio.
Gorgeous 1970s off the shoulder styling, from my studio.
A beautiful original 1970s lace wedding dress from my studio.
I'm always looking for these pretty 1970s boho wedding dresses for my collection, and I have some amazing ones available right now. Just look at these beauties below...
Original 1970s boho wedding dress, available now £695

Original 1970s vintage wedding dress in embroidered chiffon, £495
Gorgeous tiered skirt – perfect for twirling on the dance floor! £495
Pretty off the shoulder neckline on original 1970s lace wedding dress, £695
Sweet and pretty 1970s off the shoulder styling, £495
If you love the idea of twirling in one of these beautiful 1970s wedding dresses, come and see my West London studio, or check out my new Etsy store here…!
Pearl and crystal trim on a 1970s off the shoulder wedding dress
More posts from Paris coming soon – including the craziest dresses on the catwalks. Do pop back. And remember, you can always contact me here...
Love
Helena
Heavenly Vintage Brides